Be ready to save the day with a Quick-Key bit on your keychain. The bit can also be driven with the keyring to adjust fasteners and is also still compatible to be used with a standard 1/4" hex bit driver such as the Wera 813R.
Pair with my "Pockidaptor" and have a crazy useful pocket tool that makes a sweet key FOB.
These are custom modified Wera screwdriver bits that I strategically machine to provide a good grip when used as a keyring driver and still useable for use in bit drivers.
- The bits are not meant for heavy duty use such as in an impact driver. These are still very strong bits for the intended use but are not heavy duty bits and are not meant to be used as such.
- These would be considered heavily modified by normal standards and will therefore void any warranty.
- Due to custom nature of the tools all sales are final.
- Listing is for quantity of 1 modified and nickel plated bit with 1 split key ring.
- Screwdriver bit handle not included with purchase.
All shipping will be done with United States Postal Service using ground service.
Items will be shipped within 1 week of order.
International (1-4 weeks)
Taxes/duties/customs fees due to local government is the responsibility of recipient.